最后更新于: 3 hours ago
We Promise to You
If your privacy or data usage concerns have not been satisfactorily resolved, please contact our third party dispute resolution agency (free): https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
What information is collected and how is it used?
Categories of Information Collected
In order to provide you with our services, we require personal information that is necessary for you to provide that service. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our corresponding services.
We will only collect information that is necessary for the services you choose for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not further process the relevant information in ways inconsistent with those purposes based on the services you choose, We may collect one or more of the following information (whether or not it is personal information):
- Information that we designate about you: We may use account numbers to identify different users.
- Information about you assigned by third-party service providers: We may collect and use information such as advertising IDs assigned by third-party service providers.
- Financial Information: If you use the Tulan online payment function, you may provide information related to the purchase of goods or services. For example, bank account number, bank account holder name, credit card number, etc.
- Social information: If you use social services such as Tulan Community, you may provide information related to your social activities. For example, you actively choose to fill in information such as occupation information, educational background, etc.
- App Information: Information related to your app usage. For example, application list, application status records (download, install, update, delete), application ID information, SDK version, system update settings, etc.
- Location Information (Only for Certain Services/Features): If you use location-related services, you may provide various types of information related to your location. For example area, country code, city code, mobile network code, mobile country code, cell ID, latitude and longitude information, time zone setting and language setting.
- Login log information: Information related to your use of certain features, apps and websites. Examples include cookies and other anonymous identifier technologies, IP addresses, web request information, temporary message history, standard system logs, error crash information.
We may also collect other types of information that are not directly or indirectly associated with an individual and are clustered, anonymized or de-identified. For example, when using a specific service, the user's device model and system version number may be collected. The purpose of collecting this information is to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected depends on how you use, join or engage with our products and/or services.
How this personal information will be used
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide, process, maintain, improve, develop our products and/or provide services to you , including after-sales service and customer support, and services provided through the device or website.
- To communicate with your device, service or inquiries requests (e.g. updates, customer inquiries support, information about our events, notifications), etc.
- To conduct related promotional activities, such as providing promotional and promotional materials and updates. For more information on promotions and promotions, see the Direct Promotions section below.
- Allows you to post comments in public forums.
- To conduct promotional activities, such as sweepstakes or social media campaigns.
- Analyze and develop statistical information related to the use of our products or services to better improve our products or services.
- Optimize device performance, such as analyzing an application's memory usage or an application's CPU utilization.
- Store and maintain information about you for the purposes of running our business or complying with legal obligations.
- Provide local services that do not require communication with our servers.
More details about how we use your information (which may include personal information) are provided below:
- Create your Tulum account. Personal information collected when creating a Torron account through the website or mobile device is used to establish the user's personal Torron account and profile page.
- Process your order. Information related to e-commerce orders may be used to process the order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-shipping. Additionally, the order number will be used to cross-check the delivery partner's order with the actual delivery of the package. Recipient information, including name, address, phone number and zip code will be used for delivery. Email addresses are used to send package tracking information to users. The list of purchased items is used to print the invoice and enables the customer to identify the items in the package.
- Participate in community forums. Personal information related to the Tuolang community forum or other Tuolang network platforms may be used for profile page display, interaction with other users, and participation in forums.
- Improved user experience. Certain opt-in features, such as the User Experience Program, allow Torron to analyze data on how users use products and services to improve the user experience, such as sending crash reports.
- Authenticate the user. Toron uses the ECV value to assist in authenticating the user's identity and avoid unauthorized login.
- Collect user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is important to help Tulan improve its services. In order to process your feedback, Tuolang may use the personal information you provide to contact you and keep records.
- Send a notification. We may use your personal information to send important notices, such as notices about orders and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Analyze the device to provide a better user experience. Toron will conduct hardware and software analysis to further improve the experience of the device.
- We may use your name, phone number, E-mail address, account number, IMEI number to provide you with promotional materials related to products or services of Torron Corporation and its partners (providing web, mobile applications and cloud products or services). In order to provide a better user experience, we will recommend the above-mentioned products, services and activities based on information such as your purchase history, website browsing history, birthday, age, gender and geographic location. We will only use your personal data after obtaining your prior express consent, and through clear proactive actions or in compliance with applicable relevant laws, which may include separate express notices. If you no longer wish to receive certain categories of emails, you may unsubscribe from direct marketing via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. We will not share your personal information with business partners for direct marketing purposes.
Cookies and other technologies
- What information is collected and how is it used? Torron and third-party service providers use technologies such as cookies, tags and scripts to analyze trends, administer the website, track users' website activity and gather statistical information about the overall user population. We may receive individual or aggregated analytical reports collected through the above technologies.
- Log files: Like most websites, we collect certain information and save it in log files. Such information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not correlate automatically collected log data with other information we collect.
- Advertising: We work with third-party service providers to display advertisements on our website or to manage our advertisements on other websites. Our third-party service providers may use technologies such as cookies to collect information about your activity on their website or other websites to serve you advertisements based on your browsing activities and interests. We will obtain your prior express consent before providing advertising services to you. If you do not want this information to be used for your interest-based advertising, you can click here (http://preferences-mgr.truste.com ) to opt out.
- Mobile Analytics: In some mobile applications, we use mobile analytics software to better understand how our mobile software functions in your phone. This software may log information such as how often you use the application, events that occur within the application, cumulative usage, performance data, and where application crashes occur. We do not link the information stored within the analytics software to any personal information you submit in the mobile application.
- Local Storage - HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Based on your web browsing behavior, third parties who partner with us to provide certain features or serve advertisements on our website also collect and store information through HTML5 or Flash cookies. Various browsers provide their own management tools to delete HTML5 local storage objects. To manage Flash cookies, please click on the following link: http://www.macromedia.com/ support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html .